What personal information do we collect from you?
- Information that you provide: We receive and store information that you enter, i.e., when you search for or buy a product, or when you subscribe for updates. It is our policy and practice to limit collection of personal information to only that information which is necessary for the identified purposes.
- Cookies: Cookies are small programs that we transfer to your hard drive that allow us to recognize a computer that has previously visited the website, or a page of the website, and permits the page to load quicker.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (internet protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are recorded.
How do we use the information that we collect?
- To fulfill your requests: When you register at this website to request information to be sent to you or request products or services.
- Updates: If you are a member or subscribe to the site, we use that information to notify you when the site is updated or new material is posted to the site. This is information that we think you will find useful and important.
- To understand our clients’ needs regarding our services.
- To allow customers and clients to access limited-entry areas of this website.
- To inform customers and clients of upgrades to this website or the addition of new products or services.
- To provide invoices for products or services.
- To maintain accounts and records.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
- To protect our products, services and/or rights, including but not limited to, the security and the integrity of the website.
- To identify and resolve technical problems relating to this website, products or services.
- We also use personal information in an aggregate form (not individually attributable to you) for our business analysis, operational, marketing, and other promotional services. Aggregate personal information may include your browser type, operating system you use, monitor resolution, IP location, and websites you have visited.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might buy or sell other assets. In such transactions, customer information is generally one of the transferred business assets.
How do we protect the security of your information?
- We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else without your express consent or permission.
- We never sell, rent or give away our mailing lists.
- Only authorized employees may access our files, accounts, and/or your personal information.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion into our website.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website contains links to other 3rd party websites that are not controlled by us or any of our affiliates. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. If you click on a link to a third party website, that third party (including advertisers) may serve content and/or advertisements and collect information directly from your web browser and may place or recognize cookies on your web browser. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of each and every website that you visit.
Your Choice: Opt-Out or Opt-In It is your choice whether or not to receive emails, newsletters or special offers from us. When you visit or register on our site, you automatically opt-in. If you want to opt-out, you may do this in two ways. You can easily deny, or opt-out of cookies. Manually delete your cookies by following the instructions contained in the “Help” section of your browser. You may also use the form located on the “Contact” Page and put in the subject line: Opt-Out.