Plastic Bag Ban Report (PBBR) has been documenting plastic bag bans across the globe since January 6, 2010. We are a library of plastic bag regulations across the U.S. and around the world. Year by year, we monitor and document plastic shopping bag legislation and report to you.
For the price of a U.S. postage stamp weekly, we deliver:
- More than 530 articles, news stories, and videos
- Local reports on municipalities and counties in the U.S.
- Proposed legislation in 26 U.S. States
- Plastic bag legislation from 29 countries
- European Commission plastic bag proposals
- Research and studies of plastic bags on the environment
- Studies of the detrimental effect of plastic bags to ocean life, wildlife, and sea birds
- Exclusive interviews with Senators, council members, city staff
Full Access is available for only 44 cents per week. That's right. Only $1.76 monthly (USD) when you subscribe to Full Year at $21.12 per year.
You'll also have full access to exclusive reports found only on Plastic Bag Ban Report.
Full Access also includes Special Reports only available at PBBR. Our first Special Report: The True Job Loss Threat from L.A. City’s Plastic Bag Ban. This report exposes the number of jobs that will actually be lost when L.A. City’s plastic bag ban goes into effect. The plastic bag industry claims that thousands of jobs will be lost because of the ban. Find out.
Click to Get Full Access for only 44 cents per week.